Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Second heater

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  HGP 
#1 ·
Can any one help second heater under seat in fiat ducato 2006 can’t stop heat coming to it , can’t find valve must have one somewhere it’s like driving with heated seat turned on full

#2 ·
There should be a button on the dash to the right of the steering wheel. Group of six buttons, top left with fan symbol on it.

Reactions: raynipper
#3 ·
The supply to it is from the engine cooling circuit. Look under the bonnet for a T piece or Y piece in the smaller diameter engine cooling pipework. If there is not a valve then you are stuffed I think.

#4 ·
Hi, I have a Ducato 2004 with a similar issue. I have NO heat coming through. I contacted Lakia who confirmed there is an electronic valve and advised me to contact a fiat dealer. (Thanks Lakia - quick/helpful reply with possible reasons for the issue and advise for each).
your valve is stuck open and mine is closed. My van is in for MOT and service at local garage who will investigate further, but initial thoughts are that the valve is behind the dashboard near where the pipes go through the bulkhead.
If you locate the valve or have any part numbers then would be good to know. I'll let you know if I find anything out.