Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Help ...... Fiat dash changed to Italian

13K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  jiwawa 
#1 ·
Does anybody know hot to get language back to English on a Fiat Ducato 2019.

My friend took his van to the lakes this morning and although it was in English when he drove it home from dealer last week, it has now changed to Italian.
He has been on to fiat assist but they did not manage to act upon their name. They did not know answer.

Does anybody know procedure to sort this.

LT Man

#2 ·
Does anybody know hot to get language back to English on a Fiat Ducato 2019.

My friend took his van to the lakes this morning and although it was in English when he drove it home from dealer last week, it has now changed to Italian.
He has been on to fiat assist but they did not manage to act upon their name. They did not know answer.

Does anybody know procedure to sort this.

LT Man
With the ignition ON press the MODE button [switch panel below and to the right of steering wheel] and select MENU. With the UP arrow select Language. Press Mode button and step round to ENGLISH. Press mode button again. [I am doing this from memory but it is self explanatory when you are doing it].

#7 ·
It appears he has a large screen/graphic radio or Sat Nav. The language and possibly the clock are set in that and 'talk' to the dash display to show the set language and time etc.

This post confirms how difficult it is to diagnose a fault from afar without knowing all the facts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.