Spanish K6 bottles: their dimensions from Repsol - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 15:51 Thread Starter

Spanish K6 bottles: their dimensions from Repsol

Finally, after 4 attempts, I have managed to get Repsol to divulge the dimensions of the K6 lightweight 6Kg butane bottles. These are:

Load of butane
6 Kg.
Empty weight and valve housing
5,25 Kg.
Total weight of 6 kg charged bottle
11,25 Kg.
Width
310 mm.
Height
400 mm.

They also included the following information in their ( 4th ) e-mail:

The new 6kg bottle has the same applications as the traditional bottle , but also presents new advantages :

• The valve is identical to that of the conventional canister , allowing use with the same computer control ( regulator and hose clamps ) , making it an ideal complement to existing packaging and distribution systems .
• 6kg bottle , for its size, weight and handling , it is suitable to apply to mobile elements such as caravans, barbecues, kettles , fridges, torches , garden lamps , stoves mobile - infrared or catalytic - , camping equipment etc. .
• Its capacity is half that of the traditional bottle , so can be used with all devices : butane gas stove , gas oven , wall radiators , etc. . , Except with those of consumer as combination boilers , large heating , industrial kitchens or similar devices.
Where do you buy them ?

The new bottle of 6 kg is distributed both in the Service Stations Repsol group ( Repsol , Campsa and Petronor ) and Gasautos scattered throughout the Peninsula and Balearic Islands. The customer can purchase the bottle in such outlets, expanding the ability to purchase outside the traditional schedule .

At the time of the acquisition of these bottles , what is necessary?

• When buying a new bottle , you must complete contract with customer data .
• When purchasing the Service Station in a bottle for the first time , by the amount of the gas should pay an amount in respect of luggage per container , which will be refunded when you make the final repayment of the same .
• You can buy as many bottles as requested.

No, this is not a Google translate attempt; it is what I was sent.

G
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 16:09

And how did the Spanish in your request for information read to a native speaker? I got and understood most of that, good on them for trying to communicate in your native tongue
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 16:14 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieawin
And how did the Spanish in your request for information read to a native speaker? I got and understood most of that, good on them for trying to communicate in your native tongue
I am not, under any circumstances whatsoever, trying to knock what I got back from Repsol. I was, however, trying to pre-empt the inevitable comment that I felt might be made if I published the letter as is.

The only information I wanted was the dimensions. The small print is on the Repsol website so that part I knew anyway.

I am well aware of what my Spanish sounds like and the effect it has on native speakers and am grateful for them writing back in English !

G

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page