Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Morocco

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  GMJ 
#1 ·
Hi just wondering if anybody has had any snags going to /from morocco with all the migrants trying to get to europe by all other means ? Im looking to go after christmas with my family and would like to know its still ok. many thanks

#3 ·
If there is anyone going in the next couple of weeks please let me know, we are meeting up with a couple of old friends in Spain for a week then they are returning to UK and we said we will do the Morocco thing , we have been close to going but never made it , I heard that the Lidl has been burnt out and you can't get to Carlos? anymore because of barriers, but i don't know what is fact or fiction,
any advice or help much appreciated, also i am not very computer teccy doing this with help, but i have a email address froggiefred@gmail.com if you can contact me
thank you all very much

#4 ·
We were there winter of 14/15. No worries via Tangiers Med. Police/Army came into van and had a look around. Also road blocks on a regular basis throughout the country. We were generally wavered through (after slowing down and being aware of the tyre stingers ready to be yanked across the road). Really enjoyed the country. Takes some getting used to though. First fortnight is the worst :wink2::laugh:

Dick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.