Two dogs maximum at Marjal Crevillente - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 08:11 Thread Starter

Two dogs maximum at Marjal Crevillente

Hi there,

For the information of any of you who have more than 2 dogs, Marjal Crevillente are introducing a limit of two dogs only per pitch, from what I have been told this will come into force this winter season.

Cheers

Cavaqueen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 09:01

I wonder if the Costa Blanca site will go the same way ? We were originally pitched next to an RV with no less than 5 dogs which yapped, barked and squealed for all of the hour we were there. It was clear that the neighbours- in permanent pitches- were being driven mad. We got well away; they could not.

What really made me smile was that we were told that the offending dogs were owned by someone associated with the onsite dog training organisation !

G
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 09:12

My Motorhome: 2015 Bailey Approach Autograph 740
Totally in support of a limit on dogs. Now we need a limit on kids.
Grumpy hat on.
Gerry

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 14:41 Thread Starter

Hi Grizzly

I can understand why campsites bring in this rule, unfortunately Marjal Guardamar haven't done so yet, with regards to your experience, there isn't any dog type training group at Marjal, so I think someone was telling you a porkie !!!

Cavaqueen
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 15:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaqueen
Hi Grizzly

I can understand why campsites bring in this rule, unfortunately Marjal Guardamar haven't done so yet, with regards to your experience, there isn't any dog type training group at Marjal, so I think someone was telling you a porkie !!!

Cavaqueen
There were this last winter anyway. On the outskirts of the site, between the main car park and the bund alongside the motorway, there is a huge dog walking and exercising area set out with all sorts of obstacles for dog obedience and training. It was interesting to watch the classes each afternoon from the motorway bridge. Our neighbour took her delightful mutt along for classes there and there were adverts up for those interested. I don' t know if it was charged for or whether the lady who ran them rented the area from Marjal but it all looked pretty permanent.

Right next to the 3 van washing bays.

G

Edit to add link:

http://www.agilitycostablanca.es/?page_id=96
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 17-05-2014, 22:09

yes there is a dog agility company set up by the carwashing facilities. they rent the areas from Marjal.

you will be pleased to know the guy with 5 dogs Andy has moved on he got the hump when he was turned down for a static caravan plot! lots of people complained about the dogs - nothing said about the kids playing and setting up camp in the ladies toilets in A block

sad news they are charging for the spa now and have set up a barrier at the entrance.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 17-05-2014, 22:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffyboy
yes there is a dog agility company set up by the carwashing facilities. they rent the areas from Marjal.

you will be pleased to know the guy with 5 dogs Andy has moved on he got the hump when he was turned down for a static caravan plot! lots of people complained about the dogs - nothing said about the kids playing and setting up camp in the ladies toilets in A block

sad news they are charging for the spa now and have set up a barrier at the entrance.
Does the charge for the spa apply in winter too ? We used it free over Christmas during the week and thoroughly enjoyed it but would probably not pay for a regular daily visit.

I miss the underfloor heating in the toilet blocks.

G
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 18-05-2014, 17:21

Fair comment, limit on two dogs is good
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 19-05-2014, 23:21

yes Grizzly they started to charge from 1st May hence a new barrier just at the entrance to spa. not sure the cost though
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 19-05-2014, 23:22

yes Grizzly they started to charge from 1st May hence a new barrier just at the entrance to spa. not sure the cost though

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page