Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Private Plate OH51 ANR for Sale

4K views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  Pudsey_Bear 
#1 ·
Private Plate OH51 ANR for sale - can be read as 'Oh, s'Ian R'. Anyone interested, please PM me. Looking for £300-ish but open to reasonable offers.

#5 ·
Anyone got TON 1 :lol:

tony

#11 ·
#12 ·
Nice try but it's a totally "normal" VRM to me, nowt special at all (a bit like an awful lot of other so called "special plates)

#15 ·
Sorry for the op, but the plate is just ordinary and not worth anything :cry:
My personal opinion, is that any plate that needs space changing is cheap and nasty, and on top of that is illegal.

#16 ·
Wife says she would pay up to £50 for KN08 EDD for me. :?
Your wife would?

I tell you what - SO WOULD I. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, what's the point of a private plate if you can't work out what it means without thinking about it for 10 minutes? As for changing the spacing - not an option if you want some credibility.

#17 ·
I have just acquired a new (to me) m/home with the number plate EUI 55.
My wife thinks it stands for Elderly Useless Idiot has anyone got any better ideas? Not too rude please!
Mel.

#19 · (Edited)
It is an acronym for all sorts of things and bodies....

EUI European University Institute
EUI Extended Unique Identifier (networking devices)
EUI Economist Intelligence Unit
EUI Electronic Unit Injector
EUI Escuela Universitaria de Informática (Spain)
EUI Enhanced User Interface (Telabs)
EUI Energy Use Intensity (DoE, EIA)
EUI End User Information
EUI End-System Unique Identifier
EUI Exams Unlimited, Inc.
EUI Executive User Interface
EUI Ecola Universitaria d'Infermeria
EUI Education Unlimited International
EUI Emailing under the Influence
EUI Energy Utilization Index (US Department of Energy)
EUI Euroclear UK Ireland

This definition might make it attractive to some.
EUI Emailing under the Influence

#21 ·
I sold my harley to a mate and he had P111 OCK put on it, still has it.

I bought a new Harley in 97 and chose P69 YUM, I think I have tax discs to prove both in the garage, must dig them out.

I also have reg plates for my email address too, which is my name in alpha numeric form, not got round to buying the number yet though :D :D

What I don't get is twits (typo) who get BMW etc as a private reg to put on a BMW, why? the manufacturer already put it on the back in case you forget what you'r driving.

looking for B16 TIT for Barfy

Reactions: tugboat
#22 ·
I have never seen the attraction of these illegal supposedly special private plates.....

to me a registration for a vehicle is simply that and I see no point in trying to pronounce some weird acronym as any other form....

the other disadvantage of such a plate is that it may make it much more memorable if you drive in a manner which causes annoyance to others.....

and that could backfire against you if you are the driver.....

Sorry for the OP, but it is of no interest to me at all..... :frown2:

Dave

#26 ·
Sounds painful :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.