User Tag List

20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 24-04-2020, 14:26 Thread Starter

Location: Normandy. Just up the D903 from the roundabout with the D15
My Motorhome: Hobby 750 now sold.
Send a message via Skype™ to raynipper
Bluddy French taxes.

I guess mainly aimed at Dave and John but just as you get used to one year entering your details for tax (impots) they change all the boxes and numbers again.

I submitted my tax returns here in France on paper for about 10 years. Then last year with help managed to complete the online submission. And even after I printed off all the copies of last years forms, this year they change the boxes and the ref numbers.

I have asked a couple of friends and they seem as confused as me (not difficult) to the extent one is going to submit again on paper explaining that at 80+ he can't fathom their new 'system'.

It should be so simple to enter ones state pensions and small bank interest. But no.! Boxes used to be 1AM, 1BM, 2EE, 2TS, 6DE. but no more.

Ray.

The FSA formerly SIB & PIA licensed a twice convicted fraudster to handle our life´s savings. Guess what? He robbed us of £750,000. So they changed their name again to the FCA.
http://raynipper.com
Brexit is madness orchestrated by the insane.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 24-04-2020, 16:43

My Motorhome: Swift Kontiki 615
Personal Aire
Complicated is too simple a word......

They have obviously taken advice from the UK Government in "How to make things as bluddy difficult as you can, for the minimum effort."
raynipper likes this.

Any typo that I make means the errorists win.

Any comments above are only MY OPINION and should be read as that.

http://www.leslezards.co.uk
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 25-04-2020, 07:45

My Motorhome: Carthago
At the moment I've not even opened my account to look at this years forms, it's only been live a few days.
I normally have to work myself up to the task, gather all the information I'll need and then just sit down and complete the excercise in one go.
Although I'm aware the impot site is open for business, I've not yet managed to psych myself up to do it.

Perhaps I'd better go look soon.

Did pay my bin tax yesterday on line yesterday though.
raynipper likes this.

John

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 25-04-2020, 09:49 Thread Starter

So far John all our utilities are on DD. Inc water and bins or 'recycling' as we are told. Even the tax is debited three instalments a year.
I tried to set up everything to be debited while we were in the states for all those years and am still happy not to have to worry or bother.

Ray.

The FSA formerly SIB & PIA licensed a twice convicted fraudster to handle our life´s savings. Guess what? He robbed us of £750,000. So they changed their name again to the FCA.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 25-04-2020, 11:50

Personal Aire
Bit of a con here as regards waste taxes, due to the abolition of Taxe d'habitatiom (Je pense), we still have to take our 50 litres of waste tibthe bin, once per fortnight,that costs us 184.5€ per year, BUT if we open the locked bin more than that we are surcharged an undisclosed (yet) amount each time....

The dechetterie is closed, we are not allowed bonfires and the recycling bins are overflowing and not being emptied at all.

So, there is now a lot of fly tipping around the bins, we are storing large quantities of garden waste, which normally goes to the dechetterie and are still being charged for the services they are not providing.

Not keen, but there is zilch we can do about it. Daft that the dechetteries are shut as social distancing inside is automatic and entry is controlled by an electric barrier opened by our waste bin electronic tag.

No bonfires does seem to be ignored by the local farmers though.....

🙄
raynipper likes this.

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 25-04-2020, 12:50 Thread Starter

I guess we can't complain too much Dave as we haven't paid habitation or Fonciers for some years now and only pay €120 for the so called recycling.
Yes we could do with the desheterie opening again as my trailer is now chocka with garden refuse. It will be a mad scramble as and when it does open a again.

Ray.

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 25-04-2020, 16:01

My Motorhome: Carthago
I've got D.D's set up for our hab and fonciere but not possible for the Ordures Menageres that gets paid via the web site www.tipi.budget.gouv.fr/tpa/accueilportail.web
but we must be lucky as it is only €99.78 for the year.

We don't have the dechetterie tag devices here yet, although they do have them in Mayenne town (not at their dechetterie though), also our collection and recycling bins are kept empty and useable, Maybe you should both move to 53.

From April 1st local dechetterie re-opened for green waste but only 3 days a week.

French farmers are a law unto themselves in every rural area Dave, they continue to chop trees down willy nilly and have massive bonfires to suit them!

raynipper likes this.

John
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 25-04-2020, 20:37

I believe that this thread should be conducted by PM and not on the Forum, I for one and by the lack of interest from other members am not the least bit interested in French Taxes.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 25-04-2020, 20:47

My Motorhome: Arapaho
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
I believe that this thread should be conducted by PM and not on the Forum, I for one and by the lack of interest from other members am not the least bit interested in French Taxes.
What a miserable git you are, please don’t presume to know what other folk are interested in.

No likey No readie comes to mind.

Apologise I will, if you’ve suddenly been elevated to Forum Controller.

Terry

BREXIT built on deceit delivered by liars

The people who passed off a pair of gloves as *two* items of PPE may not be entirely honest.

'Get Brexit Done' anagram - BEING EXTORTED

I'm a Euro Unionist, Testiculi ad Brexitam

Brexit: the incapable in pursuit of the unobtainable to satisfy the delusional. (Edwin Hayward)

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.
The Following User Says Thank You to dghr272 For This Useful Post:
raynipper (25-04-2020)
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 25-04-2020, 20:56

Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post

It may be worth pointing out to you that the people there are posting on this thread have every right to express their opinion, in exactly the same way as you have, but it is also worth pointing out that those self same folk have actually started and participated in many more threads than you have...

eg Ray 21000 posts.

Eurajohn. 4000

Me 19000

YOU 4000

So the people that you are not happy with have more than 10x your number of posts between them and if you look at the "Thanks" as an expression of gratitude, you are way behind.....

If you don't like it, don't read it, no- one is compelling you to - it is YOUR free will to ignore what you want.

Last edited by Penquin; 25-04-2020 at 21:02.
The Following User Says Thank You to Penquin For This Useful Post:
raynipper (25-04-2020)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page