Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - Our VW 2001 Compass Calypso is for sale

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2014, 00:58 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Hymer Starline 510
Personal Aire
Our VW 2001 Compass Calypso is for sale

It has covered 35000 miles – 17000 of those with us and my enthusiastic care – and is a lovely example of a nice well looked after Compass Calypso. Its has been well serviced and maintained and has many extras which are dealt with in the details below. It is taxed and MOT’ed and will bear the original number plate (Y??? BBC). It will be supplied with the Mercedes wheels as shown in the photographs and will also be sold with the original wheels and five brand new VW wheel centres should you prefer those. It has been a great motorhome but we have simply outgrown it as we now have a desire to take our grandson (and maybe his Mum and Dad ) away from time to time. It is an ideal motorhome for two people. Price circa £17900. Paul 077252 12753 or email at [email protected]

There are comprehensive details about it at:

www.paulandalisons2012tour.wordpress.com but I will stick a few photos here for you.

I will post some more detailed interior shots up tomorrow.

The vehicle is in Poynton, Cheshire. Viewing is available pretty much anytime as Mrs 1302 is at home most of the time

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome