Collected new van - Travelworld - Page 2 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 15-12-2014, 21:35

Personal Aire
Well done! Every garage can change for the better and it looks as if Travelworld has. The rusty component could well have been sitting in a new van, in a field for some time, just as new cars can and in fairness to the dealers, vans have so many components, with a huge variety of variants from one van to another, it is not surprising that a single feature could be missed; that is one reason why they offer warranties to cover such contingencies.
Please do not let this matter tint your rose coloured spectacles, for you have a lovely van that is full of potential pleasure and the tiny (resolved) problem should not be allowed to detract from the excellent whole.

Alan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 16-01-2015, 00:50

Bought my first motorhome from Travelworld last month - Arto 88 LE. Nothing but praise for them from first point of contact to leaving the dealership. Yes I have some minor 'snagging issues' to sort, but the quality of the motorhome and the service I received were both excellent.
Travelworld get 10/10 in my experience and I'm loving the Arto
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 26-10-2016, 08:59

My Motorhome: I drive...
Thumbs down Travel World Service

We are getting to the end of our tether due to catalogue of bad service since our purchase (ARTO) from Travel World, but unfortunately they are the only dealer in UK......come on someone else can surely do better and why can't N&B see that giving them the monopoly allows them to treat people as they wish.....I could say a lot more but still have to deal with this "company".
Has anyone else had bad service (erratic call back, parts never turn up when due, repairs not carried out in full, problems once vehicle returned that they have caused) from this company or are we just unlucky?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page