Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Pause and replay on a DVD radio

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  safariboy 
#1 ·
This is neither a motorhome nor freeview question but I cannot find a different thread.
I am keep to buy a DAB radio which will enable you to pause a live program and then continue. This feature is available on TV and according to the DAB organisation there are about two doz. such sets. However when looking for possible models I have find none that are still produced and Roberts tell me that there are none in their next batch of radio models. Other manufacturers are the same.

Does anyone know why this feature has been discontinued by all manufacturers more or less at the same time? This seems to be true for both the £100 or less models and those costing more than £500.

This is not to be confused with pause and continue on podcasts or listen again which does work but is not the same.
The same problem arrises with internet radio when live and so that is not the solution.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.