Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Rapido 803f

6K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Pudsey_Bear 
#1 ·
Just in the process of buying one of these. They seem to be as rare as hens teeth. Has anybody got one? If so any tips, problems etc.

Martin

#2 ·
An odd little van, nice enough, but I'd never have a high level oven or microwave, too dangerous to bring hot food out of, and only a two burner on an A class, that's a bit stingy, also seems a bit small for so many beds, a bit too cosy, it might not do well on depreciation.

#4 ·
#5 ·
I echo your comments from the other year Kev: that oven seems extraordinarily dangerous as you take things out of it so close to your face. If the food spits when being taken out I can see pain/potential injury as well as something being dropped and making a right mess!

Graham :serious:

Reactions: greygit
#6 ·
Anything above chest height for cooking is seriously stupid IMHO, (cept a grill) not to mention that heavy items should be low down anyway.

#7 ·
Just watched the video again, looks like you have to stand in the shower to use the bathroom basin :roll: and good luck with the sink cover, it'll get chipped unless you are spot on fitting it each time.

Still a nice van, but some serious design cock ups.

Reactions: GMJ
#10 ·
Much more sensible, it does make you wonder if these designers have ever even been in a MoHo sometimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.