Euramobil motorhome - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

Euramobil motorhome

hi,were of at the weekend to look at the euramobil range of motorhome,has anyone got any opinions good or bad of there experiences
thanks tony
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 06:52 PM

Hi

I have no experience of euramobil motorhomes but I do like the look of them alot. They (the older ones especially ) seem really well built and I have seen a few full timers using them so they cant be that bad.

steve
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 07:14 PM

Iam on my second Euramobil and i love them,I have had yanks, and british motorhomes and these are the best for the money you wont be disppointed,only problem i have had no one carrys spares,but they dont break/fall apart
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 07:20 PM

Euromobil Motorhomes

Do not own one but they do seem very well built, typically German.
Might be worth looking at OakTree Motorhomes at Sutton-in-Ashfield.
We visited at the weekend and they had a lot of new 2009 models and seemed to be doing a lot of business.
Mashy
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 08:47 PM

My Motorhome: Eura Mobil Integra 810 HB-L
Eura Mobil MH

We love ours

We hired the first time and went to the lakes for a week a couple of years ago to see what we thought.

That was a Eura Integra 660 HB-L (4 berth, fixed transverse bed above garage, forward lounge with rotating driver and passenger seats, drop down bed above cab)

We liked the layout and we were planning to buy the actual one we hired (became good friends with the owner) but found ours while checking on prices at Elite at Banbury and just went and bought it - like you do.

Ours is also an Integra but the 810 HB-L model so it's practically identical to the one we hired but about a metre longer.

It has a twin rear axle (which I think looks quite "butch") and a massive payload.

The few spares I have needed were supplied by Elite who are nice people to deal with and they have done the Hab and Vehicle service and MOT for a very reasonable price. They also fitted our Gaslow 2x11Kg auto system for £300.

It's RHD and we have about 37,000 miles on it now - with the 2.8 JTD (chipped) it drives really well.

Fuel consumption is about 20mpg if travelling at betwen 55 and 60 and I usually tow the Harley in a box trailer behind.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Dave
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 11:03 PM

Dont forget that Trigano took them over a bit back, so their new models may not be of similar build to the older ones. They may be better or worse I do not know. I do know that Trigano do make good reliable motorhomes though.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 12:02 AM

Very very happy with mine, 770HS. Excellent build quality, much sturdier than the hymer I had before (both 2005 models). Full timing in mine and no complaints whatsoever.

Karl
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 11:11 AM

I am on my second motorhome, first being a coachbuilt. Had the Euro since March and have holiday'd three times already. Go for it.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 07:34 AM

We have a LHD 2000 810 which we bought privately in the UK just over a year ago. We are very pleased with it. It is well thought out and built and the storage is excellent - we can squeeze six bikes in the garage and the double floor holds outdoor kit and food for six with ease.
I have not had problems getting minor spares like a sink. The people at factory have been helpful (we also installed a factory spec seatbelt frame so we now have six proper seatbelts). Also worth knowing is that there is a preinstalled frame for fitting a large Heki roof light over the table.
I have found the best way to source spares is to speak to the people at the factory and get the part number for what you need and then ask a UK dealer to order it. They won't supply direct to a UK owner. The sink took a couple of weeks to come though I know others on the forum have waited longer for stuff.
I get about 22-24 mpg but rarely go much over 100kph.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 08:33 AM

We owned an 810 for 2 years and for the money it was very good value. We looked at many MH before buying and thought the Euromobil better built than the competition, especially Hymer.

The reasons we changed from Euromobil;

Lack of traction with FWD. Got wheel spin when doing a hill start on a dry road and many times on wet roads.

Small shower and not enough room to dry without opening door to kitchen area.

Large table interfearing with moveing about. (could have fitted smaller table but decided on bar)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page