Ducato Service Indicator - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 25-04-2008, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

Ducato Service Indicator

Hi,

I have a ducato based MH and have recently had it serviced but still have a little spanner showing – can anyone let me know how I can reset it ?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 25-04-2008, 02:30 PM

sr66 spanner

Hi SR66,what year is your van,i have a similar problem setting my 03 service indicator,i asked in a peugeot garage and the instructions were totally wrong,they were supposed to get back to me ,but it never happened.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 25-04-2008, 05:37 PM

Hi , have a look in your owners manual if it has a manual reset it should tell you in there. The most common way used to be press button A turn ignition on wait for the counter to count down release button A and turn of ignition. Button A is on the dash like the trip button . Another can be on the stalk for the trip on the steering column.Some vehicles now have to be put on diagnostic equipment to reset the service indicator. I hope this is of some help,Lin
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 27-04-2008, 11:17 PM

My Motorhome: Swift Kontiki 615
We had the same problem, our local garage reset it, apparently there are several different ways of doing it, different for different years of Fiat chassis, some have buttons to set, some have to have a numerical code put in, some need a computer connection (apparently). If a garage has done the service they should solve the problem (ours did willingly) - even if it's not a main dealer (ours is a small local. village garage).
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 28-04-2008, 10:15 AM

Ducato service indicator

I recently posted how to do this see: http://www.motorhomefacts.com/module...wtopic&t=43599
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 28-04-2008, 10:46 AM

Read your instruction manual or simply ignore spanner
Dave p

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page