FREE Dog ramp/ home now found for it - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 01:20 PM Thread Starter

FREE Dog ramp/ home now found for it

I have a ramp that I made for our dog who has since died. She weighed about 22kg but our grand daughter used to use it so will take a lot more. It is covered with non slip rubber mesh matting.

Free to anybody that wants to collect it.( to big to post.). Whitstable Kent

It will fit accross the garage of motorhome and a fit into the hab door. we have a twin floor set up and she could walk up into the van okay.

Not very heavy.

Andy

There are no typing, spelling, or grammatical errors in my post. What you are seeing is the evolution of the English language in action.
This post may be unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs,if you are please disregard the above post. Andy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 03:57 PM

Can I have it for Coco Andy if no-one else wants it? He is over 22kg (as John will verify!) with very advanced arthritis of his back legs. I have ramps around the house and garden for him. One more would be a great help as we wouldn't have to keep moving them around to get him in and out of the garden.

Collection wouldn't be a problem as we are just down the road from you as you know.

He won't want it for very long as the Vet says he is in the twilight of his years, 13 years 6 months, which he says is old for a chocolate labrador.

Just wonder if anyone reading this knows of one that is older?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 04:18 PM

Hi Invicta,

We lost our Chocolate Lab (Toffee) when she was 16 yrs 11 mths. This was nearly 2 years ago now, but still miss her dreadfully. We also had ramps for her in her twilight years, as, like coco it was her back legs she had trouble with.

We have had 4 labs and they have all been about 16 yrs when they went to the 'Rainbow Bridge'...... So hopefully you will continue to enjoy coco for a good while yet.

Mary

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page