Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Miller motorhomes

7K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  pepandspice 
#1 ·
Tempting isn't it! The elusive bargain. :roll:

I've been offered a good deal on a Miller Maryland but there doesn't seem to be many about or much comment in the mags.

Has any one got any experience either first, or second hand of these Italian coachbuilts?

#7 ·
Hi, although i have never owned a miller, i purchased a new sharkey M5, 7 berth in august. My Italian coachbuilt Sharkey was imported from italy by sea uk who also market miller. Have had no problems other than a couple of very minor teathing problems that were sorted immediatly when sent in for the snagging list, 6 week service. We bought ours from abbey motorhomes in sandbach. Abbey have now moved to just outside Nantwich and changed names to blue motorhome or something like that. Tel. 01270 840158 and speak to Rowland. I cant recommend these enough. Hope this helps! Regards, Mark

#9 ·
We did have a look at some Millars at Barrons I think it was, I thought the build quality was a bit naff to be honest drawers not fitting properly seat covers snagged etc and these were new ones but they are reasonably cheap

Jacquie

#10 ·
BillEBoy said:
Tempting isn't it! The elusive bargain. :roll:

I've been offered a good deal on a Miller Maryland but there doesn't seem to be many about or much comment in the mags.

Has any one got any experience either first, or second hand of these Italian coachbuilts?
Hi BillEBoy, Miller was a brand which was imported by Don Ammott, Derbyshire a few years ago. I think they may have one or two in stock at the moment. Marquis Lancashire had one or two models in stock under their 'New Life' range.
Regards PepandSpice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.