Ap7 toll charges - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 23-05-2013, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

Ap7 toll charges

Hi can anyone tell me the toll charges on the ap7 from Valencia to Perpignan,class2? Is the 340 that runs alongside a viable alternative? Regards david
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 23-05-2013, 09:45 AM

It's been a while since I went that way but the main road alongside is improving all the time. Especially between Valencia and Tarragona, lots of dual carriageway. We always use it..
It may be worth jumping on just past Tarragona and paying a bit around Barcelona and then back to the main road..
Cant help with prices...
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 23-05-2013, 09:50 AM

Not sure how much the tolls are, as I never use toll roads, but the Carratera Nacional is a much more interesting route and the city bypasses are free.

Pete
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 23-05-2013, 10:54 AM

My Motorhome: 2006 Joint 154
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 23-05-2013, 05:42 PM

From Valencia follow the A7 but come off it and and follow the CV10 past the new Airport that is not used.

You come out back on the N340. Follow the N340 up to Vinaros .

Go back on to the AP7 up to the Childrens Hospital 8 euros.

Go back onto the A7 which runs beside the AP7 up to Tarragona then go back on to the AP7 up to the boarder,
Around 30 euros.

It is free around Barcelona. I would stay on it until you get into France and exit at the 1st exit. Frence tolls are very high.

Andy

There are no typing, spelling, or grammatical errors in my post. What you are seeing is the evolution of the English language in action.
This post may be unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs,if you are please disregard the above post. Andy
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 23-05-2013, 05:51 PM

Went Almeria to Calais in April without paying a toll . It was a bit congested going through the border into France but very interesting .
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 23-05-2013, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Hi thanks for all your input. Looks expensive so off the toll roads it will be. We are near haves javea at the moment and start heading for home on saturday. On Ondara to Valencia is €8.90 and one hour on the motorway so will do that and then take to the minor roads.i will post on the road conditions when we arrive home in a couple of weeks time. Regards David
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 23-05-2013, 07:13 PM

Sorry but why spend loads of money on a motorhome and be a tight arse ?.If you have time to spare use N roads, If want to get there quick use tolls roads just do it . Its relatively cheap in Spain anyway. In France most of the Autoroutes are wonderful well maintained roads that should shame the UK Gov but of course never will.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 23-05-2013, 07:18 PM

Why not cut up across country to Zaragosa and the though the Somport tunnel into France.

Andy

There are no typing, spelling, or grammatical errors in my post. What you are seeing is the evolution of the English language in action.
This post may be unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs,if you are please disregard the above post. Andy
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 23-05-2013, 07:46 PM

My Motorhome: Hymer B 694 Sl
From Javea inkey s post above is a no brainier free dual carriage way all the way. If not and you go via Barca use the N roads just as quick safer and cheaper😑

Cheap no good
Good no cheap

Link to my aires videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgi...8_xjbNfhRo1kgg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page