Paris Motorhome Show 28/9 - 6/10/13 at Le Bourget - details? - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

Paris Motorhome Show 28/9 - 6/10/13 at Le Bourget - details?

We're going to be touring in North France/Belgium in Late September/October, and we are considering visiting the French Motorhome show/exhibition, at the Le Bourget Exhibition centre, north-east Paris, this year for a couple of days.

I've seen that the show dates for 2013 are Saturday 28th September until Sunday 6th October.

But I can't seem to find any actual show website to look at ticket sales, and give details on on-site overnight parking.

Has anyone been to this Paris show previously?

Has anyone got any information, hints, or advice on the show and about MH parking on site?

Anyone got any links to the show organisers?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 03:49 PM

is this the link http://www.salonvdl.com
it looks like you can buy tickets online and stay on an aire - type facility for €5?
We're looking to change our van this winter and that show looks good for french vans.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 03:59 PM

We went to this show last year, it was brilliant.
We stayed at the ACSI site at Maison-Laffite, think it was 16 euros per night.
Went on the train from there into Paris, then another train to the nearest station to the show. There was a free bus from there. Journey time was not too long.
We bought the magazine Camping Car which contained a half price voucher for two. Think it cost 5 euros each instead of 10.
Hope this is useful.
Alan
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys. Good stuff.

I'm looking at staying on-site at the exhibition site for a couple of nights; the website says you can do so and that there's loads of designated carpark space for people who want to do that.

The info seems to indicate that Motorhome/car entry is 10 euros, but then says that overnight parking is 5 euros (an additional 5 euros I assume?), so I'm hoping that if I stay on site for several nights I've only got to pay "entry" once.

So I'm thinking we might try to be a bit sneaky and just pay for "motorhome site entry" once, then maybe stay on site for maybe 3 or 4 nights, go into the show for maybe 2 days, but then use our 125cc scooter which we carry on a rear rack, to zip into Paris itself a few times too, as the centre of the city is only about 20 minutes away.

I know the city pretty well, as when I was working, our corporate HQ was there, so for several years I was there for two or three days every months for board meetings..... it's a great place!

I think we'll pre-buy some entry tickets on line too, as you can get them for 5 euros a time, instead of paying 10 euros on the door.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-2013, 03:56 PM Thread Starter

"Bump" .....in case anyone else has any experience/info on this Paris Motorhome show?

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page